Air Response Turbo
The Air Response Turbo is Oreck's largest and most powerful air purifier in the Air Response family. This cylindrical tower purifier has a 3-stage filter to ensure quicker and more effective cleaning performance within your home. With the addition of our DustSense Technology this smart purifier is able to monitor and respond to the harmful particles that are in your air and adjust to the best cleaning speed.
- DustSense - Automatically monitors, detects and responds to the particles in your air.
- Air Quality Indicator Bar - Lets you know it's working by changing colors based on air quality.
- Powerful 3-Stage Filtration - Pre-Filter, Odor Control and HEPA Media filters combine to capture dust, allergens and odors.
- Turbo Mode - Increases fan speed for maximum performance in highly polluted spaces.
- Replacement Filter Indicator - Reminds you when it's time to replace your filters.
- Built-In Timer - Set the timer for desired number of hours and the air purifier will automatically shut off.
|Filter Light Indicator
||12" x 12" x 28"
||2-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.